Get in touch with us at:
What are you doing with my data?
We collect and use your data to offer you the best service we can deliver. This can include:
- Data collected when you subscribe or purchase online to improve your user experience, give you first information on offers, merchandise etc and to help us to offer you a good service
- Data to enable us to market our services to you
- The only data we hold are your name, address and email address. These are NEVER shared with anyone.Do you share my data with other organisations?
- We only share your data with other organisations where it is needed to deliver the service. For example:
- You can contact us at any time to remove your data from our systems and also tell us to stop e-mail marketing our services and goods to you, but we hope you see as what we do is to assist our subscribers and online buyers.
- Payment processing companies
- Any government authorities that have a right to request data and where we must comply with the law We do not sell your data to other organisations.You can email us at: email@example.comThis statement is effective as of May 2018. Your privacy is important to us and this statement covers the information practices for the DUCK magazine website and any payment information through partner sites.You may choose to give us personal information directly in a variety of situations. For example:
- You may want to give us your name and contact information to communicate with you:
- to order a product,
- to process an order,
- to register for a service,
- to provide you with a subscription,
- to do business with us if you are a supplier or a business partner.
- You may also provide your credit/debit card and Paypal details to buy something from us,Collecting information in this manner allows us to collect statistics about the usage and effectiveness of our websites, personalise your experience and tailor our interactions with you. If you request something from us, for example, a product or service, a callback, or specific marketing materials, we will use the information you provide to fulfil your request. To help us do this, we may share information with others, for instance, our business partners, financial institutions, shipping companies, or postal or government authorities, such as Customs authorities, involved in fulfilment. In connection with a transaction, we may also in future contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.We may use information we collect about you to provide you with a personalised experience on our Web sites, such as providing you with content in which you may be interested and making navigation on our sites easier.
- The information you provide to us, as well as the information we have collected about you indirectly, may be used by us for marketing purposes. We have already asked you to choose whether or not to have your information used in this way. You may at any time choose not to receive marketing materials from us by contacting us directly or telling us you want to unsubscribe from them. Some of our offerings may be co-branded, that is sponsored by both DUCK and third parties. If you sign up for these offerings, be aware that your information may also be collected by and shared with those third parties. We encourage you to familiarise yourself with their privacy policies to gain an understanding of the manner in which they will handle information about you.Information gathered through the use of social media platforms provided by third parties is not covered by this policy and is subject to the privacy statements and policies of the third party provider (for example Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram). Please refer to their specific privacy statements and tools for managing access to your information.
- Information for Suppliers. Please be aware that in certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process. We may also share your information to protect the rights or property of DUCK, our business partners, suppliers or clients, and others when we have reasonable grounds to believe that such rights or property have been or could be affected.
- We may provide links or embed third-party applications that allow you to login, post content or join communities from our website (for example Facebook or Twitter). We may also provide you with general links to non-DUCK websites. Your use of these links and applications is subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, and you should become familiar with the third party sites’ privacy policies before using the links or applications. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other sites.
- If you have a question about this Privacy Statement or our handling of your information, you can send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time, we may disclose information that identifies you at an individual level and which we collected on our Web sites to other non-Graphix entities that are not acting as our suppliers, such as our business partners. Except as described in this Privacy Statement, we will only do so with your prior consent. We do not sell or lease such information however. Circumstances may arise where Graphix decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of such information from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. When transferring your information outside of the country of collection for the purposes identified above, we comply with applicable law.
- If you represent a DUCK business partner, you may visit our website intended specifically for our business partners. We may use information provided on that site to administer and develop our business relationship with you, the business partner you represent, and our business partners generally. For instance, this may involve using your information to send you details of our services for business partners. It may also include sharing certain information with other business partners (subject to any confidentiality obligations that may exist), or our customers. In connection with a particular transaction or service, we may also contact you as part of customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes.
- If you tell us that you do not want us to use your information to make further contact with you beyond fulfilling your request, we will respect your wishes. We may in future – but don’t now and probably never will! – also collect information relating to your use of our websites etc through the use of various technologies. For example, when you visit our websites, we may log certain information such as your IP address, browser type and language, access time, and referring Web site addresses. We may collect information about the pages you view within our sites and other actions you take while visiting us.